Revision, addition, deletion or stop of use of personal data according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Article 26, Paragraph 1, and Article 27, Paragraphs 1 and 2.
To request revision, addition, deletion, or stop of use, etc., of personal data in accordance with stipulations in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Article 26, Paragraph 1, and Article 27, Paragraphs 1 and 2, please follow the procedure described below.
1) Please send by post to the address below the designated form with required documents, for any requests for revision, addition, deletion, or stop of use, etc., of personal data.
Please write in red “Contains a disclosure, etc., claim form” on the envelope.
To: Personal Information Section, General Affairs Dept.
Mobilityland Corporation Head Office
7992 Ino-cho, Suzuka-shi, Mie Prefecture, Japan 510-0295
2) Please download the following application form (A), fill in the designated items, and send it to the address below, enclosing identification documents (B).
- - One of the following: a copy of driver’s license, family registration (necessary items only, e.g., name, address), resident certificate (necessary items only, e.g., name, address).
3) Request for disclosure, etc., by proxy
When the person requesting the revision, addition, deletion, or stop of use, etc., of personal data is the legal representative of the person, a minor or the ward of an adult, or a proxy assigned to request disclosure, etc., please include the documents noted below (A or B) in addition to the above.
- - Document to confirm legal representative rights (Family registration, guardian registration certificate): 1 copy
- - Document to confirm the identity of the legal representative of a minor or an adult ward (Copy of driver’s license, etc., of legal representative): 1 copy
- - Certificate of the proxy’s registered seal: 1 copy
4) Method of response to inquiries on revision, addition, deletion, etc., or requests on the handling of personal information
Response will be made in writing to the applicant at the address given on the application form.
5) Purpose of use of personal information in relation to requests on revision, addition, deletion, etc.
Personal information obtained in relation to requests for disclosure, etc., will be handled within the scope necessary for disclosure, etc.
Documents submitted will be kept for one year after completion of our response to the request concerned, and then discarded.