Notification of purpose of use of personal data or disclosure of personal data, according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Article 24, Paragraph 2, and Article 25, Paragraph 1.
For request of notification of use of personal data or disclosure of personal data, according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Article 24, Paragraph 2, and Article 25, Paragraph 1, please follow the procedure below.
1) To request notification of purpose of use of personal data or disclosure of personal data, please fill in the form designated by us and send it by post together with the required documentation.
Please write in red “Contains disclosure request form” on the envelope.
To: Personal Information Section, General Affairs Dept.
Mobilityland Corporation Head Office
7992 Ino-cho, Suzuka-shi, Mie Prefecture, Japan 510-0295
2) Please download application form (A), fill in the required items and send it to us by post, together with documentation (B) for identification.
- - One of the following: a copy of driver’s license, family registration (necessary items only; e.g., address, name), resident certificate (necessary items only; e.g., address, name）
3) Request for disclosure, etc., by proxy
When the person requesting the revision, addition, deletion, or stop of use, etc., of personal data is the legal representative of the person, a minor or the ward of an adult, or a proxy assigned to request disclosure, etc., please include the documents noted below (A or B) in addition to the above.
- - Document to confirm legal representative rights (Family registration, guardian registration certificate): 1 copy
- - Document to confirm the identity of the legal representative of a minor or an adult ward (Copy of driver’s license, etc., of legal representative): 1 copy
- - Certificate of the proxy’s registered seal: 1 copy
4) Fee for the notification of the purpose of use/disclosure of personal data
¥612 per application
Please include ¥612 in postage stamps in the envelope. Fee details are as follows.
- Cost of general registered mail (letter limited to recipient)
5) Response to request for the notification of the purpose of use/disclosure of personal data
We will respond in writing to the applicant at the address given on the application form.
6) Purpose of use of personal information obtained through request for disclosure, etc.
The personal information obtained through requests for disclosure, etc., will be handled within the scope necessary for the disclosure request.
Documents submitted will be kept for a year after the completion of our response to the disclosure request, and then discarded.