- We obtain personal information legally and fairly.
- We specify as much as possible the purpose of use of personal information and notify the individual or make announcements to that effect.
- We do not use personal information without the consent of the individual for purposes other than those specified.
- We take appropriate measures to prevent personal information misplacement, loss, tampering, leakage, etc., and control it securely.
- We respond sincerely to inquiries about personal information from the individual concerned, according to laws and regulations.
Public announcement on the purpose of use of personal information
1) Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information obtained is used within the scope noted below.
However, personal information that is otherwise specified at the time it is obtained will be used within the scope specified at that time.
|(1)||Provision of products, services, advice, information, etc., related to our business activities|
|(2)||Response to inquiries and requests for information|
|(3)||Sending applications for merchandise/services, letters of purchase confirmation, estimates, invoices, and other documents|
|(4)||Drawing lots for campaigns, and sending prizes and confirmation|
|(5)||Studies on measures for improved quality, development, safety, customer satisfaction, and other necessary measures, and related questionnaire-based surveys|
|(6)||Payment for business activities and credit/debt management|
|(7)||Other management and work required for pursuit of business activities|
|(8)||We may statistically process and use personal information obtained. In this case, the information to be used does not include any information that identifies the individual.|
|(9)||We may provide personal information including name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address and information on business with the customer, to group and/or affiliated companies, in writing, by telephone, facsimile, post, or e-mail and other electronic means. However, we will not do so if requested to stop by the customer.|
2) Disclosure/provision to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without consent of the individual, except to those parties described in Purpose of Use (9). This does not apply in the cases below.
|(1)||In the case of work being contracted out, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.|
|(2)||In the case of disclosure being necessary for the protection of life, body, or asset, and obtaining consent of the individual is difficult|
|(3)||In the case of personal information disclosure being required by law|
|(4)||In the case of stipulation in law|
3) Safety control
As security measures, we set in-house regulation to prevent misplacement, loss, tampering, leakage, etc., and set a person responsible for each division to handle personal information and perform due operations according to in-house regulations. At the same time, to protect personal information, we educate employees and supervise companies to which personal information is entrusted.
4) Inquiries, amendments
For inquiries about notification, disclosure, etc., of purpose of use of personal data, please click here. Please be aware that we may not respond to requests including disclosure of personal information in any other way.
· For our policy on the handling of personal information on this website, please click here.